• Increase font size
  • Decrease font size
  • Print
  • RSS
  • Small Activity Construction Permit

    A Small Activity Construction Permit is required when a private sewer line is connecting to a manhole, a sewer pipe greater than 12 inches in diameter, or for any connection to the public sewer that is not part of a larger project managed through a jurisdiction’s building development process.

    Submittals, Fees & Payments:
    Denice Elie
    (520) 724-6369
    Escalation & Problem Resolution
    Francisco Galindo
    (520) 724-6733

    Small Activity Construction Process

    Small Activity Construction Process

    Small Activity Construction Application

    Small Activity Construction Application
    Follow Wastewater Reclamation on Social MediaShare the Technical Services & Engineering page.

    Wastewater Reclamation

    Technical Services & Engineering
    201 N. Stone Ave., 3rd Fl.
    Tucson, AZ 85701

    (520) 724-6500

    Field Engineering
    1313 S. Mission Rd.
    Tucson, AZ 85713

    (520) 724-2651

    Wastewater Reclamation Department Home Page
    Wastewater Reclamation Department News
    Wastewater Reclamation Department Directory

    WaterISAC logo