• Increase font size
  • Decrease font size
  • Print
  • RSS
  • Contact Transportation

    If you need additional information or language assistance, please contact Pima County at 520-724-6410.

    Para información en español, comuníquese con Annabelle Valenzuela at 520-724-6410.

    Report Graffiti

    To report graffiti in unincorporated Pima County, please use our online form, or call (520) 792-TAGG (8224). For more information please visit our TAAG Graffiti page.

    Adopt a Road

    If you are interested in learning about our Adopt A Roadway program, please email AdoptARoad@pima.gov or contact 520-724-6410 and ask to speak to Program Coordinator.

    For Reporting Road Maintenance issues / concerns using the SeeClickFix application

    See how to "Report a problem / Submit Request" using the SeeClickFix application for letting us know about potholes, grading, signs, signals, vegetation, or other problems with a Pima County maintained road(s).  If you have comments/concerns relating to other maintenance issues that are not listed in the application, please notice and use the "Other" category. 

    For average request(s) response times, see Roadway Maintenance Response Times.

    General Feedback or Questions

    If you have general feedback or questions, we'd like to hear from you.  Please email: pimacountyroads@pima.gov.

    Follow UsShare this page

    Kathryn Skinner, P.E.

    201 N. Stone Ave., 4th Fl.
    Tucson, AZ 85701

    Phone: (520) 724-6410
    Fax: (520) 724-6439

    Department Home Page
    Department News
    Department Directory
    Boards, Commissions and Committees
    Report a problem
    Public Works Quick Guide
    Volunteer with Pima County