• Increase font size
  • Decrease font size
  • Print
  • RSS
  • Report a Problem

    Thank you for helping us improve the way we do business.

    Report graffiti

    To report graffiti in unincorporated Pima County, please use our online form, or call (520) 792-TAGG (8224). For more information please visit our TAAG Graffiti page.

    Report road maintenance issues or concerns

    Please click on the "Report a problem" button below to report a pothole or other problems with a County maintained road. For other categories not listed or comments/concerns relating to maintenance issues, please select "Other".

    Use this link to report road maintenance issues in unincorporated Pima County only. To report road maintenance issues in the City of Tucson, in addition to unincorporated Pima County, please download the Android or iOS SeeClickFix phone app.

    You can also report an issue by calling us at (520) 724-6410. For website feedback or questions not relating to road maintenance issues, please use our general feedback form.

    Follow UsShare this page


    Ana M. Olivares, P.E.

    201 N. Stone Ave., 4th Fl.
    Tucson, AZ 85701

    (520) 724-6410

    Department Home Page
    Department News
    Department Directory
    Boards, Commissions and Committees
    Report a problem