• Increase font size
  • Decrease font size
  • Print
  • RSS
  • Rent Mortgage Assistance

    In order to apply for Rent/Mortgage assistance, you will need the following documents:
    • Documentation to support your crisis as to what caused you to get behind in your rent/mortgage. (One month assistance is provided. No late fees are paid. You must be able to show you have income to maintain your rent/mortgage.)
    • Eviction/late notice (Rent)
    • Statement/coupon showing mortgage is late
    • Applicant's Picture I.D.
    • Social Security cards for all household members
    • Birth certificates for children 17 and under
    • Proof of all household income for the past 30 days (pay stubs, current award letters, etc.)

    All programs are based on income eligibility.

    Additional information may be required at the time of appointment.
    Services are provided by appointment only.

    Emergency Assistance Agencies
    Chicanos Por La Causa
    (520) 882-0018

    Project PPEP
    (520) 622-3553

    Tucson Urban League
    (520) 791-9522
    Primavera Foundation
    (520) 622-8900

    Arizona Housing & Prevention Svs.
    (520) 498-4613 (Voice Pager)
    Salvation Army
    (520) 294-5224

    Interfaith Community Services
    (520) 297-6049
    Follow UsShare this page

    Community and Economic Development Administration

    Jan Lesher
    Deputy County Administrator
    130 W. Congress St., 10th Fl.
    Tucson, AZ 85701

    (520) 724-8228

    Department Home
    Department Directory