Pima County Logo

Building 102 - Garage

Description

Building 102 - Garage, before rehabilitionLike Building 101 - "The Big House", Howell Manning Sr. House, the two-car garage was built around 1935 and is located between the Long House.

Building 102 - Garage converted in modern restrooms, after rehabilitationFunction per 2007 Master Plan

The building was rehabilitated in 2012, during which time the building's interior was converted into modern restrooms for visitors to the ranch, but this adaptive reuse is completely concealed when the garage doors are closed.